Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fusou Lou Nyonya Seafood Curry Mee at SS14,Petaling Jaya

Being an Ipoh boy myself, curry noodle is something we always crave for. I found this delicious nyonya curry noodle at Section 14, PJ located at the othter of Jaya supermarket. This stall is located at a small food court.

The are so many variety of topping that you can put on your curry noodle such as curry prawn, chicken, roast pork, curry fish and also long bean.

I like this nyoya curry as the taste is rather unique compare to those normal curry noodle that we usually get.

If you are around the area in the morning, do drop by and taste this delicious curry noodle . . . Sidney

9 comments:

choi yen said...

I just went SS14 last saturday :(

Jason said...

Curry noodle with stingray! O.O
Suddenly feel so hungry!

wmw said...

I'll take mine with siew yoke!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Wow, looks divine. Would love to try the one with stingray!

JOjo said...

I want it with stingray too~ but i'm not in Selangor~ =(

J2Kfm said...

i'd take the one with la la!!!!
soaked in yummy curry gravy, slurp!

Sharon Y. said...

I want one with la-la, siew yoke and stingray thrown into 1 bowl

Little Inbox said...

I haven't touch curry mee for several months now....mainly because the last I took at a hawker center ended up me having diarrhea. Maybe still got psycological impact...

New Kid on the Blog said...

think i have the same thought as little inbox... but then i wasn't having diarrhea from curry mee...