Friday, November 2, 2007

Let's Indulge with "Siew Yok", Ipoh Garden East, Ipoh


I got to say this stall seels the best crispy roast pork "siew yok" especially those rib section where you can ask for one or two ribs. The pork skin was roasted so crispy and crunch, just so heavenly. They also sell pork ribs and also roast pork belly "char siew"

This stall is located at the row of shop lot at Ipoh Garden East behind Jaya Jusco, You will never miss this place. Why? Look at the photo, you can mobile him.

Yours Sidney

3 comments:

mh said...

siew yuk... my favourite! hungry now although just came back from wedding dinner, hard to find good one in KL :-(

MeatballOnline said...

wah.. siew yok is my favourite too! u really make me wish i am in ipoh now!

New Kid on the Blog said...

I know where is this place!!! This is after the fly over right???? After Han City's roll of shops right??
Ai yo yo.... didn't read for a week, I have so many post to catch up!!