Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ah Hock Section 17, PJ

I love to dine at this food stall situated at section 17, Petaling Jaya. The food is simple and delicious. When I am on my own, as usually don't cook and will have my dinner here without fear. Ah Hock is the name of this stall. As most foodbloggers are alway impressed when food got good "wok hei" and so am I, so is with Ah Hock!

We had two simple single plate rice, beef with spring onion rice(above) and petai prawns sambal rice(below). Both are so gorgeous, tasty and so appealing.


If you are around the area, do stop by for a quick meal! . . . . Sidney

6 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

It does look really good! Will take note of this Ah Hock store when I go back! How's the Thai fish head, have you tried it before?

Hazza said...

Where in Sectn 17 is this. Its my hometown but I am no longer familiar with it. food looks good and I must try them!

backStreetGluttons said...

does look gorgeous and appealing !

Jason said...

Is this the same area with The Elephant?

Jean said...

the beef look nice~~~

J2Kfm said...

ARGH! petai! FAVOURITE of mine ...
luscious stinky beans