Saturday, June 28, 2008

Give In To TEMPTationS


Truely A Place For A Mixture Of Asian Flavours

DSCN6338DSCN6343DSCN6341

I attended an invite for food tasting by FoodStreet at the TEMPTationS, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel. Before to begin, I would like to say that this place is awesome! It had such a contemporary feeling and stylish setting, yet with so striking and colorful decor. I love the way they mixed and match the furnitures, . . . . . just look at those chairs, aren't they beautiful!


DSCN6346DSCN6337DSCN6381DSCN6625DSCN6345DSCN6355

Gosh there were so many delicious food served, you can find The Soup Station, The Salad Bar, The Mixed Salads Section, The Noodle Section, The Stir-Fry Section, The Japanese Station, The Western Section, The Malay Section, The Chinese Section, The Noodle Bar, The Chocolat Fountain and The Dessert Station. Wow! this is incredible!

DSCN6382DSCN6383DSCN6388

Now let see, my first stop was the Indian Station. there were few delicious offerings which I dived myself into, may sound silly but it was really true, lovely the Tandoori Prawns, delicious Milgiri Khorma(Chicken and Spinach), Mixed Vegetable Kurma, Mysore Dhall Curry served with either White Rice, Nasi Berempah or Naan Bread. This section was truely a winner!

DSCN6361DSCN6364DSCN6366

Gosh, I would give a big shout! I was deeply fallen in love with the station next to me, The Seafood on Ice. I could had walked away but I choose to stay and stand next to it chatting up with gorgeous Ms. Yabbies, awesomely sexy Ms. Oyster, full of flavour Mr. Tiger Prawn and yummy Mr. NZ Mussel, I was so metrosexual! It was fantastic, so indulged to have them and worth every second.

DSCN6441DSCN6444DSCN6439

Oh my God, The Dessert Station was so incredible delicious, there were such an awesome varieties of sugary delight such as orange creme caramel, nargarita cake, caramalita, pistachiosa almond cake slice, apple vol-au-vent, pear charlotte, cheesecake, english trifle, mango panna cotta and many more. The dessert was such a heaven and total wallop a lot! lol!

To see what I had eaten that night, you can view here. I will definetly be back at TEMPTations and I will have definitely try their delicious cakes at the cake counter!

TEMPTationS
The Lobby Level, East Wing
Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Reservation: 03 21632 2233
Lunch Buffet: 12.30pm to 2.30pm (RM79++)
Dinner Buffet: 6.30pm to 10.30pm (RM85++)
High Tea: 12.30pm to 4.00pm every Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (RM65++)

4 comments:

choi yen said...

Last year my company annual dinner was here...

Jean said...

looks great!!
Hope I can have a chance to go there!!

New Kid on the Blog said...

yo.... you were invited?!! so good!! how I wish I am invited too!!!?? :(

ai wei said...

ahhha! this is something i wish to have now or this weekend...

too stress and then must eat!!!